Are you just online?
No, we do several festivals during the warmer months of the year. Generally you can be sure to find us at:
- Lacey Spring Fair, Lacey, WA
- OutSpokane, Spokane, WA
- Pride Northwest, Portland, OR
- Tacoma Pride Festival, Tacoma, WA
- Lavender Festival, Sequim, WA
- Tour de Terrace, Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Coeur d’Alene Downtown Street Fair, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- New Mexico State Fair, Albuquerque, NM
For 2019, we are also considering, if our schedule allows:
- West Seattle Street Fair, West Seattle, WA
- Chili & Frijoles Festival, Pueblo, CA
Just look for the “Name Rings” sign. We’d love to have you come by and see what’s new.
What size is my Ring Finger? Here’s an easy way to find out!
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 3/4″.
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart below to determine your ring size.
|6||2 – 1/16|
|7||2 – 3/16|
|8||2 – 5/16|
|9||2 – 7/16|
|10||2 – 9/16|
|11||2 – 11/16|
|12||2 – 13/16|
|13||2 – 15/16|
|14||3 – 1/16|
|15||3 – 3/16|